When is this opportunity the right one for you ?
We value creativity, motivation, quick feedback-loops & flexibility in adoption – always driven by our customers job to be done.
We love to work with founders to rapidly transform their concepts into companies by providing an incomparable combination of leadership, an experienced, multi-disciplinary team, and an extensive funding & market network.
Whats the vision ?
At the I2A Accelerator , inventors, entrepreneurs and investors collaborate to bring products through the right market-product-fit , regulatory approval and ultimately successful commercial release to the market.
How we work
We work with well-known methods such as Design Thinking, Human-Centered Design, Scrum, Job to be Done. All about Customer obsession lived!
After your decision and our selection (1) your flight will take you from TelAviv to Vienna. This can also be organizes virtually. We start with a 3 Day Kick-Off Workshop (2)in our co-working offices. After this workshop the first sprint metrics will be defined.
Three intensive months (3) follow, concentrated on :
– market/product-fit through first customers, customer groups, marketing, growth hacking, sales piplines and market strategy in total
– applied regulations MDR, (90/385/EWG), (93/42/EWG) , (98/79/EG) , classification, conformity assessment procedure/CE marking
– reimbursement paths, access to health insurances
– collaborations, access to industry network, establishment of strategic and sales partnerships
– incorporation & legal affairs
– grants support with AWS/FFG/ao.
In these 3 months each third week is a 4 days long sprint session. Between each sprint your team and the I2A-buddy team work to reach the metrics & MbO´s.
At the Demo-Day (4) you have the possibility to pitch to investors and the community.
The service you will find
International BRIDGE to Europe (I2A)
The concept behind I2A ( International TO Austria) is a unique accelerator program that Bloomblisser and GVI (Gold Venture Incubator) initiated for StartUps in Non-EU countries that are looking for market access to the European market.
Using Austria, Vienna as bridge and as first market to register in and get access to the european market has a couple of advantages :
- one of the leading lifescience hubs for innovation worldwide with the worldclass Medical University of Vienna
- Austria is a homogeneous medical market that facilitates market entry
- once run through all EU-regulatory affairs helps for all other national markets in the EU
- the DACH-region within the European Union is 100+ Mio. patients market with similar structure
- you will find entrepreneurial people in an strongly export-oriented location who already have experience with the situation you are currently in